Every product we buy is a representation of our life priorities. Especially it may be seen with our everyday items, these small things that can tell a story of their owner.
Native Birds think that to make a big change you have initially a foundation of small choices. So, we encourage all ecological initiatives, no matter how small they are, as we are sure that they are able to lead us to a global understanding of the importance of environmental problems.
Consider your purchase of a bamboo toothbrush as your own contribution to this goal and the following change. Great ideas turn out to be such as a result of their supporters, and you choose what ideas will influence the future.
- SOFT charcoal infused bristles are effective in cleaning and whitening of your teeth, but still gentle on your gums and enamel
- COMFORTABLE round handle additionally processed to be smooth, and colored to be easily distinguished
- RECYCLED paper packaging along side Moso bamboo wood, as additional steps for mindful usage of resources. 99% biodegradable – at this point, we still use nylon bristles that are meant to be cut and recycled one at a time. As a conscious brand, we urge you to do the same with bristles of other brands, however their claims
- 4 PACK: dentists claim that it is important for your hygiene to change your toothbrush every 3-4 months, so our kit will last half of a year for a two-person family
- WARRANTY and customer service: we care about you and your experience and eager to answer your questions and help you in any imaginable situation