The original and best; all others are simply substitutes.
Kilner’s Square Clip Top Jar is a flexible kitchen essential perfectly suited to canning, bottling, storing, and preserving. This classic container is crafted from durable, non-toxic, and non-porous glass and embossed with the iconic ‘Kilner’ logo. Its combination metal clip-top latch and orange rubber seal create an airtight lock that keeps food fresh.
The Kilner business used to be first established by John Kilner in the 1840’s in England. To begin with producing glass bottles and jars, it used to be towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner Jar used to be first invented. The original Kilner jar is as much-loved and successful now as it used to be 120 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households in every single place the world believe it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. Now, not only is the Kilner jar an essential for the kitchen but has turn into a commentary of style around the home and office.
- Ideal for preserving fruit/vegetables (pickles, jams, chutneys and so forth) and storing a huge variety of dry stuff (flour, rice, lentils and so forth)
- Airtight seal and carefully-designed stainless steel clip system keeps food fresher for longer
- Practical and extremely durable – designed for use daily for many years
- Care & Use: Wash before first use,Do not pour boiling water directly into jars , Easy to clean (wash by hand the usage of warm, soapy water)
- Dimension: 22 (H) x 12 (W) x 13 (L) cm